- ioQA TM Reporter
- ioMobile - Field Collection Solutions
- Environment & Water
- News & Events
Environment & Water
Monitoring for compliance with statutory limits is a core function of the environment industry. The data behind compliance assessment needs to be of an assured quality and provided to multiple stakeholders in a timely and effective manner.
Currently, the environment industry faces significant challenges in the management, reporting and quality assurance of compliance assessment data. Data is frequently stored in multiple sources across many locations, without a centralised structured repository. The result is compromised data security and limited access to the data by stakeholders. In addition, data handling is still dominated by manual processes, resulting in the inefficient use of expensive engineering and scientific resources.
To address these issues and many others across the environment and water industries and enable our clients to gain a competitive edge, ioGlobal provides the following solutions:
- ioHUB: Our Web-enabled solution allows stakeholder access from anywhere to standardised reporting of performance against specific guidelines. Automated and integrated workflows provide streamlined secure handling of environmental samples. Learn more about ioHUB and some of its applications to the environment industry
- ioServices: To assist in ensuring fit-for-purpose data, we provide services in QA Review from sample collection to laboratory including optimisation of real time geochemical data collection. Learn more about ioServices and some of its applications to the environment industry
- ioGAS: Our software embeds ioGlobal’s world-leading geochemistry expertise into your interpretive workflows, enabling you to optimise interpretation of your geochemical data. Learn more about ioGAS.
- ioQA Reporter: Ensure only exceedances of significance are pursued, use the ioQA Reporter to make sure your decisions are based on reliable data. Learn more about ioQA Reporter and some of its applications to the environment industry.