- ioQA TM Reporter
- ioMobile - Field Collection Solutions
- Environment & Water
- News & Events
Exploration activities occur in diverse locations across the globe. Further, in response to increasing maturity of known terrains the exploration effort is shifting into more remote areas and less stable countries. As a result, the exploration process needs to be mobile, flexible, campaign based and involve limited fixed infrastructure.
The industry is also experiencing rising discovery costs, and exploration success is no longer simply a function of increased spend. Companies need to work smarter, not harder, to ensure that exploration continues to provide value consistent with the risk involved.
In the face of these challenges, the industry is further stretched by a lack of time and people resources, resulting in insufficient time for key activities such as:
- Management of the data collected
- Optimisation of how data is collected using both traditional and new approaches
- Maximising the value of data through innovative interpretation
- Ensuring data quality is adequate to allow the right decisions to be made.
To address these issues and many others across the exploration industry and enable our clients to gain a competitive edge, ioGlobal provides the following solutions:
- ioHUB: Provides a secure single point-of-truth system that allows access to your data from anywhere via the cloud and data entry from most mobile devices, all without the need for internal database expertise. Learn more about ioHUB and some of its applications to the exploration industry
- ioServices: Our team has the skills and experience to optimise planning and interpretation of geochemical data, whatever the scenario (terrain, commodity, technique). Learn more about ioServices and some of its applications to the exploration industry
- ioGAS: Our software embeds ioGlobal’s world-leading geochemistry expertise into your interpretive workflows, enabling you to optimise interpretation of your geochemical data. Learn more about ioGAS
- ioQA Reporter: Don’t miss an anomaly or undervalue an opportunity–use the QA Reporter to make sure your data is fit for purpose. Learn more about the ioQA Reporter and some of its applications to the exploration industry